Live chat

Vehicle Crossing Permits

A Vehicle Crossing Permit is always required when a new vehicle crossing is to be constructed, or an existing crossing is to be relocated or modifed. The permit is issued over the counter at Braeside Avenue, Ringwood, with the applicant present, and the fee is $214.

Prior to a permit being issued, crossover works must be approved by Council.


PDF  Vehicle Crossing Guidelines and Process (PDF, 47 Kb)   Word  (Doc, 264Kb)

Permit application

PDF  Vehicle Crossing Permit Application (PDF, 29 Kb)    Word (Doc, 290Kb)

Vehicle Crossing Engineering Standard Drawings 

See standard drawings for vehicle crossings


Main Navigation