Live chat

Signs and Line Marking

Applying for a new sign

If you wish to apply for a new directional or information purpose signs, contact Council so that the site can be inspected.

Damaged or missing road signs

Please report damaged or missing road signs to Council. If the damaged sign is beyond repair, Council will replace the sign as quickly as possible. Common signs (ie. Stop, Give Way, Parking etc) are kept in storage at the Council Depot, however, road and street name signs are ordered when needed. The order and delivery process can take up to 6 to 8 weeks.

Line marking - new or existing

Council's contractors are responsible for line marking new and existing roads and streets. If existing roads lines have faded or need repainting contact us.

Contact Council on 1300 88 22 33.

Related Links

Main Navigation