Live chat

Signals & Street Lighting

Traffic Signal Hazards

Traffic Signal Hazards can be reported to Council. It is necessary to provide the location of the signal hazard by street/road name or intersection. Information on the signal box at the location of the problem is beneficial but not essential. Hazards can also be reported to Vic Roads on 131 170.

Traffic Control

Victoria Police and emergency agencies handle traffic control. In emergency situations, Council's Operations Response teams are often called to assist.

Street Lighting

For all street lighting issues, please contact the authority, SP Ausnet, on 131 799. Security lighting problems within reserves should be reported to Council on 1300 88 22 33.

Main Navigation