Live chat

Change of details

To change your mailing address or car registration details, or to tell us about a legal change of name, please complete the following form and return it with any supporting documents to:

Revenue Services
PO Box 156
Ringwood 3134

icon Change of address form (PDF, 93 Kb)

icon Change of address form (Docx, 91 Kb)

Supporting documents

Change of name

If you have changed your name, you will also need to provide a copy of one of the following documents:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Official name change document from the Registrar of Births, Death and Marriages

If reverting back to your maiden name , please provide a copy of your birth certificate and marriage certificate.

Change of vehicle details

If you are updating vehicle details for your Resident Parking Permit, please supply a copy of your new vehicle registration papers.

Acting on behalf of someone else

If you are acting in the capacity of:

  • Power of Attorney, please the supply the necessary documentation
  • Executor/Executrix of a deceased estate, please supply the necessary documentation.

Main Navigation